Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talk about a whirlwind...

I mistakenly left my laptop at home while I'm stuck here at the office, so I figure I let people know that I'm not dead...

I've been cranking...

Another photographer (mini shout out) once told me,

"When you're not shooting, you're editing..."

I don't think he could have ever been more right...

Over the last 2 months, I've been consumed by Lightroom 3...I can't tell you how many times I've "accidentally" stayed up to the crack of dawn posting pics on Facebook...

I've also been at wits end trying to find decent and respectable print companies...Also, I've been looking into pictage and smugmug, trying to find real pros and cons.

Finally got a new lens...A brand spanking new Nikon 50 mm F/1.8 manual focus...Loving it for portraits...

Finally shot at a BJJ tournament and did some portrait sessions...Things have been coming along nicely...Also shot for a batting cage charity event...Talking to a bakery about possibly taking pictures of my favorite thing in the world...FOOD!

Can't wait to shoot for the Pierpont Inn up in Ventura...My God that place is beautiful...Spanish themed hotel with beach views...Talk about some eye candy...

Do all photographers start off this giddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment